Water Damage Repair
SUPER STEAM CARE's Water Damage Restoration Services include
• Emergency response water removal
• Structural drying including walls, ceilings, cavities, crawl space and floors
• Drying of carpets, upholstery, drapery
• Cleaning and sealing contaminated ducting
• Final cleaning per regular SUPER STEAM CARE services
• Mold remediation as it relates to emergency response
• Additional services as they reflect our core competencies
The SUPER STEAM CARE Restoration Specialist has
• Hands on water damage restoration experience
• Specialized tools and equipment
• Working knowledge of the ANSI / IICRC S-500
• Standard and Reference Guide for
• Professional Water Damage Restoration
• Full understanding and application of Psychrometry
• Prevent secondary damage
• Manage customized remediation protocols in category 3 water & mold contamination conditions
• Follow the IICRC S-500 guidelines without exception
• Inspect using instruments that determine moisture levels in the air, on surface materials and sub- surface materials
• Create a detailed drying plan to safely remove moisture as quickly and economically as possible
When disaster strikes, turn to a name you can trust. We know that water damage can throw your entire life off-balance, and SUPER STEAM CARE’s team of Restoration Specialists can help get your home or business back to normal. Our technicians are IICRC certified* and follow the industry-standard IICRC S-500 guidelines for water damage restoration.
Call us 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The first 48 hours are essential. The sooner a Restoration Specialist arrives to get the drying process started, the better. Waiting can increase the risk of lasting damage to structures, as well as the risk of mold growth. If the water is coming from an inside source, such as a toilet or sink, find the shut-off valve and turn it off immediately. As soon as that is done, call SUPER STEAM CARE water damage restoration services.
What Happens Next? The Water Damage Restoration Process
1. Immediate Inspection
Our technicians will quickly determine the extent of the damage utilizing specialized equipment. With infrared cameras and moisture meters, they can detect hidden water in walls, floors, and ceilings, and determine moisture levels. The technicians will determine which items are salvageable, which may need repairs, and whether the carpet can dry in-place or needs to be removed for cleaning. They will create a detailed drying plan to safely remove moisture as quickly and economically as possible.
At this point, you may take advantage of our inventory and pack-out services, in which we pack out your possessions, store, and clean them.
2. Industrial Grade Drying
Technicians will begin with water extraction, using powerful, truck-mounted equipment to remove standing water. Specialized drying equipment such as dehumidifiers and air movers will be installed to speed the dehumidification process. Dehumidification of floors, walls, and other structures is especially important, as it helps prevent mold growth and lasting secondary water damage. Technicians will carefully monitor the drying process, record moisture levels, and make necessary adjustments until Equilibrium Moisture Content (EMC) has been reached. Finally in case of sewage leak, the SUPER STEAM CARE sewage cleanup and decontamination team will be there to take care of this matter.
3. Repairs, Sanitization, Deodorization
After your property is dry, it will be inspected to determine if further structural repairs, sanitization, or deodorization are necessary. The odors of water damage will naturally fade as the drying process comes to an end, but in special cases, technicians may use specialized equipment to eliminate lingering odors. Should mold be detected, SUPER STEAM CARE has trained mold remediation specialists who will work quickly to clean and sanitize your space. SUPER STEAM CARE have also trained
Your possessions may also be in need of specialized repair. We offer document restoration, business equipment restoration, and electronics restoration.
4. Cleaning and Carpet Re-installation
At this point, SUPER STEAM CARE technicians will reinstall your carpet, if it was removed for cleaning. Or, if your carpet was dried in place, they will perform a full carpet cleaning, including appropriate deodorization and disinfection. In addition to carpets, SUPER STEAM CARE has the expertise to thoroughly clean your natural stone, upholstery, tile, and other surfaces affected by water damage.
* SUPER STEAM CARE are fully certified and use many of these tools, there are a few exceptions, but in those cases, industry-standard practices are employed.